1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Glee

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by DanOregon, May 20, 2009.

1. BYH

BYH Active Member

OMG Quinn lives and will probably walk again. I didn't see that coming.

I'm finally with IJAG: This show officially sucks now.

2. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

It officially sucked a while ago. Welcome to the club. :D

You'll still watch it though because as they realize it sucks, Brittany will wear less and less.

3. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

The realization that the guy who created Nip/Tuck would do another show that went from fun and clever TV to shitty and stale TV should be the least surprising development ever.

4. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

I have this on my brand new, 500-hour storage DVR. I'm assuming I should not bother?

5. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

I think, as the show went on, it became clear that Quinn walking again was not such a sure thing as she claimed.

6. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Give it another episode or two.

7. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

turned it off half way through last night. If the next episode sucks this much, I'm yanking it from the DVR.
    More teen lesbian cheerleaders and Quinn and less everything else.

8. Wenders

Wenders Well-Known Member

In the middle of Quinn talking about the accident, I was actually twitching. Either the writers have no clue how physical therapy works or how long it actually takes, or there's going to be an episode coming up here where she talks about how it was never a sure thing. I can't see why they would write in that you can be paralyzed from the waist down and be up and dancing on stage in a matter of weeks.

The thing that annoyed me about last night's episode was how the last thing we see of the last episode is Quinn getting hit by a truck (which, you know, should be a major event) and then it was widely glossed over in this episode for Blaine and his brother drama that could easily have been saved for a later episode.

9. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Lack of long-term consequences for actions?

Starting potentially interesting plotlines only to ignore them in order to start several more?

That doesn't sound like Glee at all...

10. BYH

BYH Active Member

By next season's opener, the accident will be to Quinn what any number of maladies were to Kelly Taylor: Forgotten about by all but the show's most devoted fans/foes.

11. HC

HC Well-Known Member

I enjoyed the Duran Duran mash up.

12. I enjoyed Blaine in the shower.

Draft saved Draft deleted