1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Glee

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by DanOregon, May 20, 2009.

1. Wenders

Wenders Well-Known Member

Ohhhh I did too. Now we need to get Matt Morrison in the shower and this show will be terrific. :D

2. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

Wow, Saturday Night Fever.

Neat-O.

Already taking its place among the many contenders for "Most Forced Glee Episode"

3. Wenders

Where the fuck was Quinn?

Also, please kill disco and bury it.

4. BYH

BYH Active Member

Don't know, don't care. She is atop the short list of the most annoying characters in TV history.

SHUT UP! This episode was ridiculous but I am so listening the shit out of my Saturday Night Fever soundtrack tonight. I may even download Lea Michele's "How Deep Is Your Love," which is one of the greatest love songs ever. I AM NOT BEING IRONIC AT ALL.

5. Wenders

If you guys missed the second hour of last night's episode, you really missed out.

Best episode of the season and best setlist of music since the first Regionals episode (the Season 1 finale).

6. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

I thought -- and this is the first time I ever said it about a Glee song -- Lea Michele outdid Jason Mraz on his own song. Not even close. She was amazing.

7. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Fuckabuncha Glee after that Byner line. :( :( :( :( :( :(

8. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

No one cares about stupid Cleveland sports.

:)

Enjoyed last night a lot, even if the victory was a fait accompli and now next week's episode already feels anti-climactic. Maybe they should have done next week as the two-hour one, with the victory halfway through and the Goodbyes following. Would have been a great end to the show itself.

Always liked Glee for its characters. Not sure what they'll do next year with so many "graduates", though the rumors I'm hearing sound like a final shark jump happens before Thanksgiving.

Noted last night how they had "Unique!!!" mention something about transferring schools. Um, yeah, that won't move the needle for me.

As for Paradise By the Dashboard Light: Best part about it is that E Street members played on the original recording. Take that as you wish.

9. Stitch

Stitch Active Member

Too bad it was the second-least watched episode in its three-season run.

10. imjustagirl

So last week, Quinn could barely walk. Then hours before their performance, she's several beats off and grimaces. Yet, on stage, she can sprint across the stage and slide to a stop?

I HATE THIS SHOW WHY DO I STILL WATCH IT?

11. Wenders

From what Ausiello said, the members of the original cast who will be sticking around next season are Lea, Cory, Chris, Darren, Heather, Naya and possibly Jenna. Kiss Puck, Quinn, Mercedes, Artie and Mike Chang are probably all gone.

Basically, they don't care about any of those people. Each one has had a story line here and there, but that's basically just so they can have a few lines before fading into the background of the Finchel/Klaine/Brittana show.

12. imjustagirl

OK, one more point: Why does New Directions CONSISTENTLY have the worst choreography of any team ever performing? Wouldn't the show want its focal point to have good routines? I'm 99 percent sure a group of third-graders could do the dancing they do.

Yet they continue to win. WHY DOES THIS SHOW EXIST?

Draft saved Draft deleted