1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Glee

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by DanOregon, May 20, 2009.

1. Wenders

Wenders Well-Known Member

Um yeah, I definitely need some of those drugs! And Jane Lynch was fracking hysterical tonight. I want Fox to do an online version of her journal because I'd die laughing.

I liked the girls' matchup.

2. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I really wonder if they show the regionals - something about Reform School Girls, the School for the Deaf and McKinley - it could be quite good.
    Especially if the deaf school does Sounds of Silence or something from Tommy.

3. Disagree, I thought this last one was better than both of the last couple, only second to the pilot. Not as many funny one-liners from Lynch, but overall a more solid show.

4. CentralIllinoisan

CentralIllinoisan Active Member

Jane Lynch. Wow. I laughed out loud at nearly every line, most of which were so layered and rich with comedy. Love her character so much.

Oh, and the guys' mashup was superior. Downloaded both and have listened to the guys' about a half dozen times already.

5. ADodgen

ADodgen Member

I didn't like this one as well as the last couple, but agree that it was still solid.

6. BYH

BYH Active Member

Was away last Wednesday and just caught this...holy shit, the Swim Fan line was epic. Gotta disagree with the general sentiment, this was just as good as every other episode. Best show I've seen in a long-ass time.

7. Wenders

Last night's ep was...eh. But the last 10 minutes or so delivered so many tear-worthy moments.

I'm guessing anyone in here who is a dad knows exactly what Will was going through.

8. BYH

BYH Active Member

God almighty, that Bust A Move open was fucking awesome.

9. BYH

BYH Active Member

"I walked in on my parents once. It was like watching walruses wrestle."

10. Wenders

Yes, that cracked me up. As did Sue swing-dancing.

Puck playing the guitar and singing Sweet Caroline? FUCKING AWESOME.

11. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

If I thought I loved Mr. Schu before, after Gold Digger, I ABSOLUTELY ADORE him after seeing him dance during "Bust A Move."

12. budcrew08

budcrew08 Active Member

They even did the "bah, bah, bah"! I'm like, maybe we have some red sox fans here. :)

Draft saved Draft deleted