1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Harrison Ford

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Evil Bastard (aka Chris_L), Jul 13, 2006.

1. Overrated

Overrated Guest

Can we throw Liam Neeson in there as well. He only seems to do movies where he teaches someone to fight with a sword now. I'm a Liam Neeson fan, but it's getting a little ridiculous.

What, no love for Six Days, Seven Nights on the HF list?

2. Jones

Jones Active Member

I really liked Copland. I even thought Stallone was good in it.

I think I'm probably the only one.

3. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

I liked Copland too. I think "Rodeo" was one of his greatest works. Although "Appalachian Spring" did not suck.

4. Rufino

Rufino Active Member

Really stupid movie, though. Get shot in the head, everyone! It'll make you a much better person!

How anyone can not love the Indiana Jones movies is beyond me, particularly the first and third ones.

5. lantaur

lantaur Well-Known Member

Call me crazy, but I always like The Frisco Kid.

And if you choose any movie Ford was in (not necessarily the star), how about Apocolypse Now?

6. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Not from me. Very lame, jerry-rigged movie.

7. Harrison Ford was not in Apocolypse Now.

That was Andy Kaufman playing Harrison Ford.

8. "I should have mailed it to the Marx Brothers."

9. zufer

zufer Active Member

I really like Jeff Bridges, but he also seems to overshadow the roles he's playing.

Same guy different movie. Lovable slacker/alien adapting to a sudden life-changing experience.

10. If you're going to be that damn erudite, you've got to at least reduce the size of the OU mailbox, dude.

11. Johnny Dangerously

Johnny Dangerously Well-Known Member

I don't know why,, but that made me laugh hysterically here in the office. Maybe I was wondering if he had a cousin named Franz.  ;D

12. Hands solo is a Saturday night for some folks around these parts.

Draft saved Draft deleted