1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I'm sad ...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Bubbler, Sep 24, 2006.

1. Cadet

Cadet Guest

You know, there's a joke there about being the perfect height to use more than his abs, but I won't go there...

2. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

God I hope so. There's no way I can delete all of my embarrassing posts on this thread.

3. Trouser_Buddah

Trouser_Buddah Active Member

Well, let me just say that I'm glad that fucked-up dream I had woke me up, leading me to check the computer and SportsJournalists.com before this thread was deleted ;D

Hey sportschick!!

P.S. I have an ab somewhere ... next time I get drunk I'll post a pic :-X ;D

4. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

So you edited the post..and still said the family balls? What, is this Paul Wall's family? Maybe Latrell Sprewell's?

Oh...BAWLS. My bad.

5. Junkie --
    I am so glad to have you back you cannot believe it, what with Subprimatenetwork and all.
    Please don't leave us to their kind ever again.
    And bubbler, why don't you and I hop on down to Ernie von Schledorn's and egg a couple cars. We'll feel better.
    (I thought this was a post about The National Liquor Bar's closing.)

6. Ashy Larry

Ashy Larry Active Member

Bubbler....I totally agree, and wanted to say that in earlier, but it took me 20 minutes to type my original response, and providing details just wasn't an option at 3:45am.

I have that half drunk, way too giddy thing going on now....I love that. But by halftime I'll be a puddle cursing the inventor of tanqueray.

7. Ashy --
    It's 11:30 AM ON SUNDAY, dude.
    Tanqueray?
    You do know the Pats are playing tonight, right?

8. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Horny, drunk and posting is no way to go through life, folks.

9. joe

joe Active Member

You know, if they were balling, they could probably just make a new family member to replace the one they lost.

10. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

OK, so my spelling was impaired. Experiment concluded.

11. shotglass

shotglass Guest

Hey, I'd still rather drunk you read than most columnists I sober know.

Uh ...

Yeah.

12. HoopsMcCann

HoopsMcCann Active Member

i blame page designers

Draft saved Draft deleted