1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Interesting situation in Detroit - UPDATED

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by Moderator1, Jul 15, 2006.

1. Rough Mix

Rough Mix Guest

8)

2. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Ummm, this took an interesting turn...

3. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Only in Detroit, slappy.

4. Rough Mix

Rough Mix Guest

I was channeling Jesse the Body during his reign as Supreme Being of the Party House.

I feel no guilt. I blame Zeke, for he is a member of the media.

5. thebiglead

thebiglead Member

This is a fascinating story. I love his defense for borrowing quotes. It basically boils down to - 'i covered three beats in nine months, cut me some slack.'

I really hope nobody tells anymore bowling stories. Because they'll be the crux of my post on Monday. Had these saved up for awhile.

6. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

What's that about Brett Favre getting a pass? COUGH_ http://www.sportsjournalists.com/forum/threads/41560/ COUGH__AHEM!! 'scuse me.

7. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Nor should he.

And Big Lead, I think Farrell would be a nice subject for your next interview. It would be a good push, along with his next bout of borrowing quotes, for his financial planning career.

8. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

And speaking of bad unions protecting bad people, Mleczko owes his very existence to the union. He was a dogshit reporter for the Snooze before he went into the union work fulltime. Classic little man syndrome -- not noisy, but a passive-aggressive asshole.

Draft saved Draft deleted