1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Latest Poll Shows President Bush....

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by jgmacg, Nov 3, 2006.

1. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

... is not dead. Well, except politically.

2. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

And they tend to vote GOP.

3. You're really sinking into the muck, aren't you? Or maybe you were there all along.

4. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Me sinking into the muck? Me? You're the one who can't seem to post a single relevant thought on any thread started here. But thanks for playing.

5. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Bush is easily the most dangerous man in the world.

Others might be crazier, but he has such a massive weapons edge, he almost wins on that alone.

Throw in a doctrine of preemption, and you've got yourself a winner.

The guy in Iran, Bin Laden, Kim Jong-Il and the nuts-ass fucker in Syria round out my top five, barely keeping Putin out.

6. Gold

Gold Active Member

It sounds like Rick Flair should have been ranked somewhere here:)

Kim Jong-Il has to rank number one. He's nuts and has a weapon and has no checks on him. Bush has a Congress to deal with and a military establishment which would say something about him blowing up the world, so there are limits to what Bush can do. The whole point of this war and Viet Nam is that there are limits to what military power can accomplish.

I would have to rank the guy in Iran whose name I can't spell number two, because they are a large country in the Middle East and he seems to have little control on him by anybody within the country. The only saving point is Iran couldn't defeat Iraq in a war that lasted seven or eight years and nobody won.

It's really scary to think a United States President can be a threat to world peace - growing up, we were supposed to be the good guys. We weren't the ones who tortured people - that was what the bad guy Commies did. We weren't the ones who started wars, we just would make you sorry if you ever attacked us or our allies. But the fact is that a heckuva lot of people in Iraq have died since this war started. Most of it has been Iraqis killing other Iraqis, but anybody should have figured that would have happened.

7. Us GOPers can't admit a mistake?

I admit this one: I was wrong to say you were the most intellectually honest poster on this board. You're as bad a crackpot as the other left-wingnuts around here.

Congratulations, jackass.

8. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Look, if we're picking the Molson's Three Stars here, it's a moot point who's #1, 2 or 3.

The fact that the POTUS is on the list is a sad commentary on Fredo's administration and the way people around the world view them. And it's not just disliked, as "Go Home Yanqui Dog", it's that people consider Bush, Cheney, et al dangerous and a threat to world peace.

9. dog428

dog428 Active Member

And you wonder why no one takes you seriously?

Have you ever actually attempted to debate a topic on here?

10. BYH

BYH Active Member

I'd seriously love to know what the far righties on here think of this, as opposed to Lyman and Co. throwing poo at the wall. Their glorious hero is viewed as the second-most dangerous man in the world behind the guy Bush has no interest in catching. Quite a fall in the last five years. Congrats!

11. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

I'm guessing Saddam Hussein's dropped down the list a bit ...

12. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

However, Miami will still crack the Top 25

Draft saved Draft deleted