1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Lost

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Jim Tom Pinch, Oct 2, 2006.

1. ifilus

ifilus Well-Known Member

Exactly when did we become aware of this?

2. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

I believe that was a spoiler for next week's show.

3. STLIrish

STLIrish Active Member

I, too, liked this episode more than most lately. Good mix of advancing the mythology and old-style interaction among the survivors, without any morose scenes of Jack.
    And, yeah, something's definitely up with Locke. He's gone from a sort of idiot savant to just an idiot.

4. beefncheddar

beefncheddar Guest

About five minutes ago.

5. HeinekenMan

HeinekenMan Active Member

Well, my wife mentioned something about it weeks ago, back before the winter break. Then I read something online a few days ago. I think it was at Wikipedia. It mentioned something Jack said to Juliet. I just assumed that I had overlooked the scene somehow. I think he asked her about his ex-wife, or something to that effect. I'm really sorry if it was a spoiler. I had no idea.

For me, that's the biggest mystery. A bunch of science fiction bullshit can explain away a lot of stuff. It's just the link between people that has baffled me. They keep showing the connections, so I assume that I'm supposed to be putting together the links to figure out what's up with that stuff. By the way, in case you missed this too, Hurley bought a box company, which is where Locke worked at one point. And Locke caught a ride from someone. Was that one of the characters, too? I try to put it all together, but the lines get crossed.

By the way, where is that lady who had cancer? Her husband was a tailie, and I think he just might be the only tailie still alive.

6. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

The "sneak peak" from ABC is up on their website now. Certainly interesting.

http://abc.go.com/fsp/index.html?channel=Lost

7. ballscribe

ballscribe Active Member

Is that show still on?

8. HC

HC Well-Known Member

I am helplessly hooked. I gotta see this thing through. I don't need all the answers up front ... I'm enjoying the ride enough to not be worried about the destination.

9. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

In the first episode this year, when Jack was in the room with the glass window, Juliet had a dossier about Jack. When it was clear that she knew things about his history, like his father's autopsy report, Jack asked Juliet if his ex-wife was happy. Juliet said that she was. I didn't take it to mean that Juliet and Sarah were sisters, only that Jack was still obsessed with Sarah.

10. beefncheddar

beefncheddar Guest

That was badass.

11. Yea. That was niiiiice.

Show is still good when it wants to be.

12. lisa_simpson

lisa_simpson Active Member

Also, we saw Juliet's sister in her flashback episode, and she was most definitely NOT Sarah. A bettter question re: Jack's family is, will he ever find out about his half-sister?

Draft saved Draft deleted