1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Lost

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Jim Tom Pinch, Oct 2, 2006.

1. Madhavok

Madhavok Well-Known Member

I believe that's part of the mystery of 'Lost'.
    IMO, if it makes you think then it's doing its part. That's the beauty or downfall, however you look at it, of 'Lost'.

2. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

I kept wondering why Locke didn't get a gun before going bear hunting, but then I realized their cache of weapons was imploded in the hatch. Going to be tough to rescue Jack, Kate and Sawyer without them.

The scenes for next week looked really freaky.

And is Lost going on hiatus so ABC can air "Groundhog Day: The Drama"?

3. leo1

leo1 Active Member

great episode, but i agree that it's annoying that they can't deal with all the characters at the same time.

hurley said the thing about deja vu so he could have additional time to ponder what the fuck just happened when desmond just predicted the future. it obviously wasn't hurley's deja vu. something fucked up is going on with desmond. i hope we get to it.

it was funny how hurley said jack had been captured, and one of the extras got all huffy but it looked like someone we'd never seen before. it seems obvious that on the survivors' beach camp we only have six characters (locke, eko, desmond, hurley, charlie and uh blonde australian girl with baby whose name i cant' remember). i wonder if rose and her husband are off the show.

there's a long hiatus from mid-november (?) through february, then all new episodes from february through the end of the season. they decided to do this because they got too many complaints about reruns in the middle. that taye diggs series looks awful.

4. Pringle

Pringle Active Member

Her name is Claire and she might be the most beautful woman on television right now.

5. Hoo

Hoo Active Member

The "extras" they introduced were "Nikki" and "Paolo." I guess we'll see more of them.

6. Bubba Fett

Bubba Fett Active Member

She isn't even the most beautiful woman on the island.

7. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

I think my favorite thing that I read about "Nikki" and "Paolo" was in one of the recent episode summaries where the reviewer pointed out the absurdity of two attractive people spending the first 60-plus days on the island being anonymous. The next line was, "but wait ... is it possible that, in addition to curing John's paralysis, Rose's cancer and Jin's infertility, the island is also making people hotter?"

8. Pringle

Pringle Active Member

Yes she is. It's not even close. Don't believe the Kate hype. They made her the sexy character, so everyone confuses that with her being the sexier person in real life. Emilie de Raven runs circles around her in this category.

9. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

The fact that Evangeline Lilly spends her off days playing tonsil tennis and bumping uglies with a hobbit makes me somewhat inclined to agree with Pringle.

10. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

That's about the only thing that I can see wrong with her.

Anyone else notice the veins that bulge out of Emile de Ravin's face and forehead? Kinda ruins her for me at times.

11. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

Ms. de Ravin appeared on Jimmy Kimmel a couple of weeks ago.

Her arms and legs looked like she hadn't seen the sun since the Clinton administration. Sickly pale skin is usually not something I find attractive in real life.

SDhe does have a cute face, though.

12. RedSmithClone

RedSmithClone Active Member

That's because you are looking at it in a literal sense.

Maybe Ben a.k.a. Henry Gale has been there all his life? As mentioned before these people seem like a utopian cult that the crash victims have been ruining. Maybe his whole life is when he feels he was reborn and finally living.

Anyone who watches this show should know by now never take words spoken to mean anything in the literal sense.

Draft saved Draft deleted