1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Meanwhile on the International front....

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by DanOregon, Apr 28, 2023.

1. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

2. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

“Vote for Biden, or Dobbs is only the beginning.”

100 million votes.

garrow and wicked like this.
  3. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

"Hey, it's OK if he wants to totally take away our reproductive rights, we're just so pissed about a war half a world away."

I don't like the situation over there, either, but if people vote for Trump for that one reason they get what they deserve.

TigerVols and 2muchcoffeeman like this.
  4. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Cuomo tried too hard here.

5. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Exactly, and if they think Biden isn't doing enough to help Palestinians, wait until they see how Trump would handle the situation.

I Should Coco likes this.
  6. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

free link

https://wapo.st/3GGSTHy

Almost half of the munitions Israel has used in Gaza since the war began have been unguided bombs, a U.S. intelligence assessment has found, a ratio that some arms experts say helps explain the conflict’s enormous civilian death toll. The revelation comes as U.S. and Israeli officials engage in intensifying conversations about the sequencing of military operations in the two-month conflict.

7. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Maybe the IDF could get its hands on some of those rockets its yearning-for-democracy neighbors seem so wont to launch.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2023
    Batman likes this.
  8. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

9. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Don’t tell @Regan MacNeil but I predict you’ll be right about this.

10. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

Then why the doom and gloom in all other aspects? If you truly believe abortion is all that'll matter, then that's all that'll matter. Biden could be 94.

11. WriteThinking

WriteThinking Well-Known Member

This is just getting worse and worse. Apparently, Israeli troops killed Israeli hostages who were in plain sight.

MSN

12. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Reminds me of the foibles we had in Iraq. Much different, of course, but I’m sure they come from the same place: hubris.

Draft saved Draft deleted