1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Meanwhile on the International front....

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by DanOregon, Apr 28, 2023.

1. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

OK. I'll happily swap in 'plenty of' or 'most' or 'lots of' or 'a majority of' or even 'some' if that suits.

I can also amend to say it's certainly what 60-year-old Americans were taught.

dixiehack and doctorquant like this.
  2. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

"An overwhelming majority of" is probably most accurate.

3. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

For what it's worth, here's a look at that apartheid state. This was posted in October 2022 ...

OscarMadison likes this.
  4. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

This 62-year-old was taught that the slaughter of Native Americans were "fights over land rights."

5. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

6. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

Then, they run down a deer and it becomes part of that episode’s storyline. Brilliant show with a perspective rare for TV.

“Mo” sort of, kind of attempted to be the same sort of thing for a Palestinian character trying to make a life in America, but in my opinion, was less successful.

7. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

Oh, what the fuck?

Israel cannot confirm the specific claim that babies were beheaded in Hamas' attack, an official says, contradicting previous public statement https://cnn.it/3Qd1ruj

8. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

I’m only 4-5 episodes in but it has been pretty great so far.

9. Guy_Incognito

Guy_Incognito Well-Known Member

You read that article and your takeaway is gotcha - the murdered babies may not have been beheaded and the beheaded might not have included babies?

10. Regan MacNeil

Please don't ask me questions, Guy. I have no interest in debating or discussing any of this with you.

11. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

Blinken seemed to confirm the baby murder photos in his speech and Kirby said he does not question their authenticity.

12. Regan MacNeil

Right. This has circled the globe twice already. I think Biden mentioned it too? How did we go from that to unconfirmed this morning?

Draft saved Draft deleted