1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Muh Muh Muh My Corona (virus)

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Twirling Time, Jan 21, 2020.

1. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Watched "Totally Under Control" last night on Hulu. While it didn't shed a lot of new information, it did confirm a lot of the things that Trump and his administration did to exacerbate the spread of the virus nationwide.

To me, this is a one-issue vote next week. This thing will not end as long as he's still in office. And everything -- the economy, mental well-being, survival of small business -- is tied to finding a way out of the bottom of the pandemic. He has to fucking go. He has failed us as a people.

2. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

3. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

4. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Inevitable, and I expect more of this among sanely governed nations.

5. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

6. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

That story is more than five months old.

7. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

8. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

It takes time for Pravda to issue talking points.

9. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

He didn't read the article he posted or didn't actually see if it was relevant? I'm shocked, shocked I tell ya

10. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

I know it's old, for crying out loud. I just remembered it because it struck so hard during the "Stay. The. Fuck. Home." era.

Which makes it relevant if we're going to start shutting down businesses again under the assumption that'll make everything fine.

It ain't that hard to connect the dots, guys. Next time I'll spoon feed you with a preface, "Remember what happened the last time people couldn't go stayed at home --- and got sick?" before I post a link like that.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2020
  11. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

You mean actually putting this into proper context to make you point?

12. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

I'm just saying that things have evolved with the virus since May, and what was true then (ridiculously high death rates!) may not be true now.

Draft saved Draft deleted