1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Muh Muh Muh My Corona (virus)

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Twirling Time, Jan 21, 2020.

1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Mine's shoulder-blade length, typically in a low pony tail. I get 3/4 inch whacked off once in a while to clean up the split ends. I can trim my own beard.

2. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

This was true of my daughter, too, weeks after she shook off the other effects of COVID.

Even for people who shake it off relatively easily (hopefully that's you, Driftwood), the thing has after-effects.

maumann likes this.
  3. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

So far, I seem to have shaken it off without any major problems. Like I said, I was really wiped out earlier this week. Tuesday/Wednesday, I was kind of nauseous (never puked or anything), but I honestly don't know if that was delayed COVID or delayed election results.

lakefront and maumann like this.
  4. maumann

maumann Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Make sure you dye the mustache to match. :)

5. Neutral Corner

Ummmm...

maumann and OscarMadison like this.
  6. Neutral Corner

7. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

I had something of a trim - not enough to avoid cheap shots from family - just before a move and what ended up becoming the pandemic.

I should probably think about a donation should I ever seriously do anything beyond trimming the ends. It's not all the way down my back, but it passed the tops of my shoulders a while back.

8. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

Mildly positive news — my 84 year old father was finally moved out of the main hospital 6 weeks after his COVID diagnosis and to a rehab wing.

9. OscarMadison

OscarMadison Well-Known Member

That's great news!

Webster likes this.
  10. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

Just as drunk, but with much better liquor, is the way to go.

OscarMadison likes this.
  11. swingline

If Oscar has a mustache, she's got other problems to worry about instead of hair length.

12. swingline

I've had one home haircut since December or January. Wife, with dull clippers and even more dull scissors. That was two or three months ago, and it will be another four or five months before I have her hack at again. I could go get a cut at my barbershop, but the only place I go to is the grocery store and restaurant drive-thrus. I refuse to go into any other place of business — wait, Target, but it creeps me out — no matter whether everyone is wearing a mask. Personal choice. I've read "The Stand" several times.

SFIND and OscarMadison like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted