1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Muh Muh Muh My Corona (virus)

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Twirling Time, Jan 21, 2020.

1. Jerry-atric

Jerry-atric Well-Known Member

My friend, you are a great poster.

But as soon as that vaccine comes out, my mask is going in the garbage!

2. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

3. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Sure people will be saying that we now have the defense for Covid, why the masks. It's fair, but asking people to still wear them is not a restriction. ... I just thought of a vulgar comparison, but I'll save it unless I have a bunch of people asking for it ...

I mean Asian countries already have this as a normal way of life even without Covid. Fauci didn't say let's keep things closed, he just said keep treating this seriously. Or in the case of some, take it seriously. Practice social distancing and wear a mask. He didn't say we need to keep the economy closed, he just said let's not immediately crank our comfort levels back to 11 until we know if things are actually safe again.

OscarMadison likes this.
  4. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

If we can somehow, someway avoid politicizing vaccination and keep the RWSM from talking people out of it, the US will have a perverse advantage in the slow rollout because we will already have a third of our country infected. That could allow us to reach normalcy a couple of months ahead of Europe.

OscarMadison likes this.
  5. Justin_Rice

Justin_Rice Well-Known Member

Some large percentage of the country simultaneously wants Covid to disappear, but also refuses to take a vaccine because it's a plot by Bill Gates and the Government to turn them into the zombies from that Will Smith movie ...

HanSenSE and Inky_Wretch like this.
  6. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

7. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

8. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

"If I want to be stupid, I should have the freedom to do so!! If YOU want to protect yourself while curing COVID, go right ahead, I'm going to the football game. BTW, what was that treatment again for COVID? Do you mind sharing that with me now??"

OscarMadison likes this.
  9. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

Biden is saying nothing other than the basic we would expect from a politician and he seems like Churchill

OscarMadison, garrow and wicked like this.
  10. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

Jim Jordan, ESL student

11. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

"We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in San Francisco, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the CHAZ, we shall defend our ideology, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight in Palm Beach, we shall fight at brunch, we shall fight in the farmers markets and we shall fight in Beverly Hills..."

12. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

They do.

They also had "not being fat" as a normal way of life even without COVID.

We're not adopting that model, either.

swingline and Driftwood like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted