1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Muh Muh Muh My Corona (virus)

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Twirling Time, Jan 21, 2020.

1. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

The only N95 Trump ever cared about is right here, in Miami-Dade, baby.

[​IMG]

2. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Canucks may be my new favorite team.

garrow and OscarMadison like this.
  3. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

4. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

If you focus on Fauci and not the white noise from the White House, the message has been pretty clear.

wicked and OscarMadison like this.
  5. TrooperBari

TrooperBari Well-Known Member

6. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

I was profoundly unimpressed with that paper. Well, it’s not the paper’s fault, it’s just going to get headlines that outweigh its importance.

It didn’t even show that the vaccine is less effective in various races. It just showed that it might be based on their computer models.

If computer models were reliable indicators of how medical substances interacted with the human body, we wouldn’t need to do vaccine trials at all

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  7. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

And I'm convinced it's gonna happen in Santa Cruz County sometime in the middle of next week. So, we'll be back to where we were when we got the double whammy of the NBA shutting down and Tom Hanks announcing he and his bride had it.

But riblets!

8. HanSenSE

And we're at this point now.

9. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

10. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I'd love to see one of the pols at a presser answer like this:
    "Have you ever been to French Laundry? Reservations are impossible to get. And it's pricey too (so of course none of you people would or could go). So yeah - I regret going, but I don't regret eating that food. It was WORTH the controversy."

11. HanSenSE

Now it will be taken seriously.

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  12. JC

JC Well-Known Member

The owner is an absolute scumbag. But, for the first time he made me reconsider my thoughts on him. Then I remember he was sued because he wouldn’t allow his farm workers water breaks. There is so much more.

Draft saved Draft deleted