1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Muh Muh Muh My Corona (virus)

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Twirling Time, Jan 21, 2020.

1. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

It's sinking in for me that all of a sudden the non vax/mask types are going to be extra vulnerable now. All of us who have been covered and protecting everyone around us (and us) will no longer be doing that. I have to think their chances of finally catching it may have gone up a little. What a twist.
    S0 then their numbers go up and we are going to be asked to put the masks back on. LO frickin L

2. WriteThinking

WriteThinking Well-Known Member

Just for the record, I got my second Moderna shot yesterday, and so, am now fully vaccinated. I was pleasantly surprised that I only had a teeny bit of shoulder soreness -- and less of it, actually, than the first time around. Otherwise, well, I just can't see why anybody wouldn't be getting vaccinated.

3. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

You're not fully vaccinated until two weeks after your second shot.

4. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Regan MacNeil likes this.
  5. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

This a conjecture on the order of "had you continued to blow off your car payment, eventually you'd have walked out to the driveway and discovered your car had 'vanished.'"

6. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

My car was stolen right in front of my house two years ago. And, yes, the line of questioning from both the cops and the insurance company suggested they suspected fraud. When I told them I had paid cash in full for the car at the time of purchase, they backed off a bit.

Neutral Corner likes this.
  7. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Virginia's indoor mask mandate is being lifted at midnight, and all covid restrictions on gatherings/capacity limits are done May 28.

8. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Is this what it will take to get Southerners to get vaxxed?

swingline, OscarMadison and garrow like this.
  9. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

This is another good idea.

OscarMadison likes this.
  10. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

#CuckAlert for NASCAR.

11. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Now if they had that offer at Bristol …

OscarMadison likes this.
  12. Mngwa

Mngwa Well-Known Member

Well, in their defense, they are acting like children.

Draft saved Draft deleted