1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Muh Muh Muh My Corona (virus)

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Twirling Time, Jan 21, 2020.

1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Three huge flabby boobs on screen.

2. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

3. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

Last year, when we could have nice things, I was at a concert at one of the better G/A venues in the northeast. Amorphis, a Finnish progressive death metal band, was why I was there, but I also was curious to see the opener. Anneke van Giersbergen was the lead singer for The Gathering in the 90's and early 00's and has been on her own for a while. The lights go out and out walks all 5'5" of Anneke and her acoustic guitar. She fucking owned that crowd.

The highlight came halfway through her set when she gave us a choice between a KISS cover or a Dolly Parton cover. Dolly won in a landslide. She played Jolene and brought the house down. It was like the Blues Brothers playing Stand by Your Man at Bob's Country Bunker.

The lessons are:

1) Everyone knows that KISS sucks
    2) Everyone knows that Dolly Parton is the fucking truth

4. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Every church in our community in the state in question is doing the responsible thing and conducting services online. In fact, two local ministers got on a local talk radio show and denounced the pastors in Louisiana and Tampa for defying the local authorities there. One guy, who is the pastor of a VERY fundamentalist church, said the charges should be upgraded to felonies because of the risk he's putting his parishioners in.

Neutral Corner likes this.
  5. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Trump of the Levant

6. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

7. Neutral Corner

8. Neutral Corner

Heh heh heh.

9. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Murderous buddies work to save oil industry.

10. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

this map

jesus

Screenshot_2020-04-02 Breaking News, World News Multimedia.png

11. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

also:

stay

the fuck

home

OscarMadison likes this.
  12. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

And don’t gather in large groups in public areas for special event rehearsals like this.

Draft saved Draft deleted