1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Muh Muh Muh My Corona (virus)

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Twirling Time, Jan 21, 2020.

1. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

2. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

garrow and OscarMadison like this.
  3. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

4. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

That will be after a few mutations. I think Covid-42 will do what you say

OscarMadison likes this.
  5. OscarMadison

OscarMadison Well-Known Member

There's a meme among screenwriters and playwrights. Someone dies and they are last seen staring into the void that is presumably starting back, showing them the evil they brought upon the world. I have a feeling the last human as we know as homo sapien sapien will be a cheerleader of the destruction we see beginning. It is my hope that everyone who brought this on has that moment of clarity. They deserve it. Then we can let the dolphins have a go. (Maybe Kamandi was actually prophecy playing at bad science fiction?)

I showed that to a movie discussion group last year. Partially because watching Michael Caine is almost as much fun as watching Darren McGavin. I also wasn't aware at the time that this was in the realm of possibility.

Someone got to a mad, moist shouting stage and left. They wrote to me and the church holding the event that they were upset because the presumed Eve figure was Black and Eve could not be Black! The first Eve wasn't Black!. I wrote him a very sympathetic letter and explained that it actually made sense because the first Eve was very likely dark-skinned since she came from what would later be known as the African continent and evolutionary trends point to darker skin from that part of the world. People wear me out sometimes.

6. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Even if you take the Bible as absolutely literal, Eve was certainly Middle Eastern brown. (As were Jesus, Mary and Joseph.)

7. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

Yeah, I know. I watched "Jesus Christ Superstar" last night on NBC ... :D

OscarMadison likes this.
  8. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

9. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Nohawks

OscarMadison likes this.
  10. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Inky_Wretch and OscarMadison like this.
  11. Neutral Corner

Worth noting that South Korea is warning us not to come out of quarantine too soon.

12. Neutral Corner

Draft saved Draft deleted