1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Muh Muh Muh My Corona (virus)

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Twirling Time, Jan 21, 2020.

1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

He wants kids to die.

2. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

As with his solicitation of Russian election interference and obstruction of justice, he admitted to the crime live on teevee.

tapintoamerica likes this.
  3. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Good grief.

4. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

I can't see going to one that doesn't have staff wearing masks and gloves.

5. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

That klan needs to make up its mind.
    It's a libruhl hoax.
    It's serious, people.
    It's overrated. Open up Amurrica.

6. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

7. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

Oh I’m not going if they DONT have them either. Not until there is assurances that we know what’s going on. And I’m a guy who had client dinners a couple of times a month or so and really miss the steaks and martinis.

8. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

As we say in litigation, you can always find a wh*re to proffer the opinion needed, question is how reputable are they? Easy to determine. So “four” drs doesn’t tell me much.

Fred siegle likes this.
  9. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

Welp, we're all fucked now. Texas is big enough to matter in terms of population. It's going to spread even more.

10. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Whatever plan they wanna come up with, IMO, they got a month to figure it out. People are getting tired of staying home. Whatever they say in a poll won't necessarily match what they do.

‘Quarantine Fatigue’ Has More People Going Outside

The research also seems to run counter to polls, which suggest that a majority of Americans support the restrictions that governors and local officials have imposed.

“I think people feel the obligation to do it even though they are not doing it as much as they are reporting they are,” Dr. Zhang said.

There also appear to be signs of small changes in attitude among some Americans toward social-distancing measures, according to some polls.

11. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

Phil, Dre, Oz and Pepper.

SFIND, Fred siegle, Webster and 2 others like this.
  12. Roscablo

Roscablo Well-Known Member

Texas is a state that in no way is reporting their numbers in a truthful manner too. For example, they have about twice the cases as Colorado but fewer deaths. Connecticut has about the same number of cases and three times the deaths. It doesn't particularly add up. Or Texas and those doctors are doing a great job of keeping people alive.

All that plus this just gives their citizens a false feeling of safety too. I am in a couple of other groups with people from Texas who have harped constantly that it's not that bad there. I guess so, right? We'll see how this all works out for them.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2020
Draft saved Draft deleted