1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Muh Muh Muh My Corona (virus)

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Twirling Time, Jan 21, 2020.

1. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Was this a public school teacher? Or a “teacher” at a place opened in 1968 with the words “Christian” or “Academy” in the name?

2. OscarMadison

OscarMadison Well-Known Member

Fuck their feelings.

My world view doesn't have a body count. (Edit: I'm blowing off steam and praying for Karma to be real.)

Driftwood likes this.
  3. OscarMadison

The latter. This was not a Jun sticker.

She's a proud employee of Metro Davidson-Nashville's Public School system.

I'll be marginally less sick of this place tomorrow.

4. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

Must have been '86 or '87. They didn't switch to the Hornet until then. They were in the A4 before that.

And it was the D-series trainer with the back seat.

Still, zoom.

5. OscarMadison

Actually, now it does. I've rolled over and tried to be nice and tried to not hurt feelings and now I'm sleeping maybe 20 minutes a night and experiencing daily anxiety attacks. We've been taken over by savages. Donald Trump, Mitch McConnell, Lamar Alexander, Marsha Blackburn, and the whole bunch are traitorous, loathsome, morally bankrupt, cowards who have turned this place into a profane shadow of what it once was. In truth, wouldn't want their blood on my hands, but my contempt for them knows no bounds.

And yes, @Azrael , I'll stop posting now and let you get back to musing about planes while you wait for the crudites to be served.

6. GilGarrido

GilGarrido Active Member

Georgia actually set up a handful of trailers for quarantining in a state park in early March. At least a few patients who were not sick enough to need hospitalization but not able to stay at home were sent there, one as early as March 11. Haven't heard much about it since then, and unless it's been expanded, it's nowhere near large enough to make much difference. Haven't heard of any Fox uproar, perhaps because of the small size or perhaps because it was Kemp and not a D who did it.

7. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

8. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

Also flown in a B-17, thanks to what was then called the Confederate Air Force.

Hang in there.

Liut likes this.
  9. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

10. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

Not quite the orifice I was thinking of.

OscarMadison and Liut like this.
  11. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Liut likes this.
  12. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

What the hell were you doing hanging out at FRA?

Edit: Subsequently saw your public school explainer; that said, I'm keeping this dig at Franklin Road Academy in place, as the town's most notorious white flight school deserves as much ridicule as it can get.

OscarMadison and Neutral Corner like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted