1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Muh Muh Muh My Corona (virus)

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Twirling Time, Jan 21, 2020.

1. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

Yes, believed so that the allegation is looked at. Then the facts take you to a conclusion.

Jerry-atric likes this.
  2. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

After I referred to the "Plandemic" video as "idiotic" in one Facebook post, a high school friend of mine responded with the following:

I told him, I don't need to see the video to know it's idiotic anymore than I need to step in dogshit to know it's dogshit.

Then he said;
    I told him the problems with the video were well-documented and I didn't need to watch it to know it was crap.

His reply,
    He said I didn't answer his questions. Looks to me like I did.

Inky_Wretch and OscarMadison like this.
  3. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

4. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

That's really kind of fabulous.

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  5. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

Self-cleaning oven.

6. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

It's almost like gathering in a large crowd when a highly contagious disease is floating around is a bad idea.

SFIND, Neutral Corner and Inky_Wretch like this.
  7. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Looks like incels will have yet another reason to hate science: You get coronavirus, it could live on in your junk; best stay abstinent for a while*!

Coronavirus found in men's semen - CNN

*6 out of 38 people tested from China had it in their semen. Which begs just so many questions. Also I love how the article cites percentages instead of just going with the real number. Do I really need 9 percent instead of 3 people?

8. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

Seen 'Plandemic'? We Take A Close Look At The Viral Conspiracy Video's Claims - Seen 'Plandemic'? We Take A Close Look At The Viral Conspiracy Video's Claims

9. Jerry-atric

Jerry-atric Well-Known Member

The Twitter headline is not the same as the article. They don’t know if they were at that rally, just a “large event.” Have there been other large events? (Probably not.)

Even if they did not catch corona at the protest, they probably are people who are not careful other places, either.

Last edited: May 9, 2020
  10. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

At that is a basic problem that needs solved; if we are to contract trace, we need to know where people have been. And to be honest, I think these idiots will lie to contact tracers because freedom..., rather than actually be truthful with contact tracers.

Cell phone data does not lie.

11. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

It might bother Dr. Fauci. Kind of punches a hole in his Tinder blessing.

12. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted