1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Muh Muh Muh My Corona (virus)

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Twirling Time, Jan 21, 2020.

1. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

Maybe you let the governor of your state make the call for you?

That way it can be done by zone easier.

2. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Ohio gov recommending no fans at indoor events. That includes the MAC Tournament, the First Four, Blue Jackets and Cavs (insert joke here)

3. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

My firm shut down the choose your own ingredients mixed salad bar. We don’t win anymore.

4. Webster

A steady hand on the wheel

5. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

I hope Gaetz gave it to him.

6. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

I saw this live. It was visually accented by Mike Pence standing behind Trump, biting his lip, doing that Pence squint, and nodding his head up and down like some really profound things were being said.

7. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

I had no idea how sycophancy was properly done until I saw Pence introduce Trump.

Webster likes this.
  8. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Just got off the phone with my daughter in Bordeaux. Last week she told her firm they'd better start planning how to remote work and was laughed at. Today they started planning it, since the closing of Italy grabbed people's attention. Also en primeur, the three week period where the big chateaux set their prices for the 2020 vintage at tastings, the most important sales event of the year, is likely going to be postponed or canceled. As she put it, "probably not a good idea to have a bunch of people fly in from all over the world to go down into enclosed wine cellars to spit repeatedly into buckets."

9. rtse11

rtse11 Well-Known Member

Plus state wrestling championships, which drew more than 54,000 fans over 3 days last year, and girls state semifinals and finals which drew just under 33,000 last year

10. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Was this today, in addition to his 30-second babble and run performance last night?

11. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

So you're saying this is going to cost some kid a scholarship?

12. Webster

A bottle of average Chianti is going to cost $300 next year.

Draft saved Draft deleted