1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Muh Muh Muh My Corona (virus)

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Twirling Time, Jan 21, 2020.

1. Noholesinone

Noholesinone Well-Known Member

Can you imagine the debate we'd have in America if China is the first with a vaccine?

Jerry-atric likes this.
  2. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

real troll outbreak here

is there a vaccine?

3. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Suppose that we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light. Supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. Is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? It sounds interesting to me, so we'll see. But the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That's pretty powerful. Maybe, it works. Maybe, it doesn't.

4. Justin_Rice

Justin_Rice Well-Known Member

Sorry people.

There's only two ways COVID ends: It magically disappears, like the President promises, or we have some massive outbreaks in SEC Country, so those folks stop acting like Corona is just a lib conspiracy.

And don't be confused. This isn't what I want. It's what my Facebook wall convinces me will be the case.

5. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

So? They had tens of thousands of infected to the point that they shut down an entire province, and fought it to the point that it could reopen. That really isn't in dispute.

6. Jerry-atric

Jerry-atric Well-Known Member

That is a very good point. The citizens of China were almost certainly more willing to believe that the dangers were a true threat than many supporters of President Trump in the United States.

7. Roscablo

Roscablo Well-Known Member

There are reports that South Carolina isn't the only one doing that type of fall plan. Notre Dame, Creighton and Marquette are others mentioned. Of course those are all private schools so don't know what that means either.

I've been in better safe than sorry mode for this whole ordeal, but having school in the fall and ending early and going remote doesn't seems all over the place. Especially with a little time to try and figure things out. There has to be a decent plan put in place somewhere with this at some point doesn't there?

lakefront likes this.
  8. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

With Krasinski ending "Some Good News" - does that mean the lockdown is "over." Can I shave my beard? Still thinking about holding out until either the NBA or MLB start back up.
    BTW - if there is a COVID-19 All Star team. Krasinski is a first teamer.

lakefront likes this.
  9. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

10. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

11. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

So if Trump is taking his magic elixir, does that mean COVID-19 is real and not, as one of his children suggested, an imaginary friend of Democrats that will prove its falsehood by disappearing in early November?

HanSenSE and garrow like this.
  12. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted