1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Muh Muh Muh My Corona (virus)

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Twirling Time, Jan 21, 2020.

1. OscarMadison

OscarMadison Well-Known Member

When I went vegan, one of the first things I bought was a box of Morningstar Farms veggie riblets. They were indistinguishable from the McRib. I wonder if some of those things are even meat in the first place.

2. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

3. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Literally just came to post that. If true, it really changes a lot of arguments for another extended lockdown should that second wave hit in the fall.

BTExpress and MileHigh like this.
  4. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

sCyentz! Texas infections on the rise.

5. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Testing has been increased and more people are getting out after stay at home orders. Is anybody actually surprised that infections are on the rise?

6. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Nope.

7. Justin_Rice

Justin_Rice Well-Known Member

8. Roscablo

Roscablo Well-Known Member

There are no official numbers or places that they looked at in that story. Just a quote and acknowledgement that they still need to study it more. So like everything else, no one knows crap with how this thing goes down.

9. Jerry-atric

Jerry-atric Well-Known Member

10. Jerry-atric

Jerry-atric Well-Known Member

This is a very good point.

11. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

And what's the deal with airline food?

12. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

I had my first exposure to a new norm; was in a protest in my town (3,000!) and everyone had masks on and while crowded, the closest others were to my wife and me was about 3-4 feet. I didn't think I could get used to everyone in masks but it was okay.

Draft saved Draft deleted