1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NCAA Day 4 Running Thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Almost_Famous, Mar 18, 2007.

1. Almost_Famous

Almost_Famous Active Member

What about the ACC?

Some joke outta them this year. Of course VT could comeback, but it's 12 with 7 minutes left, and MVC kids love to just drain the clock and get off a shot late that goes in. Tremendously boring basketball, but still effective.

Ugh. Long rebound to S Ill ... after getting a shot off at the buzzer of the shot clock.

2. joe

joe Active Member

Looks like Kruger finally got that third eye between his brows removed.

3. Cadet

Cadet Guest

Comcast: "All the local channels in Podunkville are out right now. We're aware of the problem and are trying to fix it as best we can."

No CBS. Just white noise. Fuck.

4. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

What she said.

I think my saving grace is that everybody else in my pool also picked Winthrop and Wisconsin.

5. Norman Stansfield

Norman Stansfield Active Member

Now we have the "Which team is the bigger fraud" game -- Memphis vs. Nevada.

6. BYH

BYH Active Member

I can't believe I picked VTech for the Sweet 16. That conference is sorely overrated this year. But I let SIU's conference tourney loss influence me and I bought into the Holy Cross hype. Damnit.

Did pick UNLV though. Giddyup.

And Winthrop? Are you kids on crack?

7. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

I think Norm thinks every college basketball team is a fraud. Are there any you do like NORMDIAN?

8. Norman Stansfield

Wait, you're ripping on people who picked Winthrop and you picked Holy Cross?

9. BYH

BYH Active Member

Not to get to the Sweet 16! Only to beat SIU.

I picked Winthrop and VCU in the first round as well. Also had VCU in the Sweet 16, oopsies.

10. Norman Stansfield

Oh, OK. I thought you had HC in the Sweet 16. You almost looked good on that VCU pick, though.

As for spup: :-*

11. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Hey Oz,

Does the Southern Illinois Salukis count in that Kansas name curse thing? :D

12. BYH

BYH Active Member

This guy from Kansas named Chalmers is my new favorite player. And if Kansas had a guy named Skinner, by God, I'd be a bigger Jayhawks fan than Oz.

"Hi Supernintendo Chalmers!"

Draft saved Draft deleted