1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NCAA Week 12 Running Thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Chef, Nov 14, 2007.

1. doubledown68

doubledown68 Active Member

One of the many differences about Mizzou this season is their ability to avoid that "what the fuck" loss that has plagued pretty much every season I can remember.

But Mizzou's offense has been so consistent this season, K-State is going to need at least 35 points to win this game. I can't see that happening. Daniel has proven that he's a much improved player than a year ago, and with three matchup nightmares (Rucker, Coffman, Maclin) on the field every snap, I can't see it slowing down today.

2. beefncheddar

beefncheddar Guest

I know this has been mentioned, but the idea that I can't wait to see the Kansas-Missouri game absolutely blows my mind.

3. Platyrhynchos

Platyrhynchos Active Member

How do you establish a favorite in that one, especially with the game at a neutral field?

4. beefncheddar

beefncheddar Guest

Figure out who you think the better QB is and make that team a 3-point favorite. That or just go straight-up pick-em.

But, seriously, I like to think I know a little bit about college football. And I worked in Texas once, so it's not like the Big XII is foreign to me.

Did ANYBODY see this coming? Even a little bit?

5. Hammer Pants

Hammer Pants Active Member

I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU GUYS ARE TALKING ABOUT ANY GAME BESIDES MICHIGAN-OHIO STATE IT IS THE BEST RIVALRY IN THE COUNTRY JUST LISTEN TO ESPN! BIG 10 RULES!

6. MU_was_not_so_hard

MU_was_not_so_hard Active Member

Mustard, I had no fucking clue. I believed Mizzou might make it to a BCS game, but this is insane.

PS: Excellent post hammer.

7. Platyrhynchos

Platyrhynchos Active Member

Let's just hope both Mizzou and the 'Hawks get past today's opponents.

8. ondeadline

ondeadline Well-Known Member

They were just talking about a Duke game on College Gameday. That has to be a first. And Herbstreit picked Duke.

9. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

Any idea why Fowler and Corso aren't at the main stage they set up by the students, and are in the stadium instead?

10. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

No Illini letdown, 14-0 over N'western.

11. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Since I have to work in proximity to a Ohio State fan, please, God, if you're up there and not busy hating gay people and stem cells, could you make sure that Michigan runs the Fuckeyes sorry asses off the fucking field today?

Thanks,

Zeke

12. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Tebow 9 for 9 for 141 so far, and Gators, up 14-0 against Schnellenberger U., creeping to another score ...

... indeed, 21-0.

Draft saved Draft deleted