1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NCAA Week 9

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Chef2, Oct 21, 2019.

1. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

Lunacy in Lawrence

2. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Kiss my entire ass @Chef2

Chef2 likes this.
  3. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Rutgers porked me. Had them in a deep-dig three-teamer with Southern Miss (covered) and Appalachian State (covered). Gotta make a mental note to take Rutgers whenever they play a marginal FBS team, and bet against them at all other times.
    Southern Miss scoring a game-clinching touchdown with 30 seconds left to cover the -10 against Rice is the sort of backdoor cover I can get behind. Had a straight bet on them in addition to the parlay, so that made the weekend tolerable.

4. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

Those Kent State pants actually say "FLASHFAST" on them? Talk about deserving to lose.

5. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Glad Les is having success in Lawrence. Hell, I could see him getting another shot at a big boy job before he hangs it up.

6. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

Good lord, Mizzou shit the bed again today. That’s the worst of their three losses because, despite Vandy, they still had a good season in front of them.

I could see them losing to Flarda, Jawjuh and Rocky Top, only beating Arkansas.

7. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Glad ND finally was exposed - they could have snuck into the playoff just because they're Notre Dame. And Ohio State proved it is legit.
    My Four: Bama (or undefeated or one-loss SEC champ), Ohio State, Clemson and SEC no. 2 (aka LSU).
    Clemson is out with a loss, the ACC is terrible this year. Really don't see any other teams with a chance to win it all.

Is Texas still "back?"

8. Tarheel316

Tarheel316 Well-Known Member

Sure doesn’t.

9. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

It’s clearly the beginning of the end for Odom.

I suspect they give the program to Dooley next year.

10. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

Your avatar will be arriving tomorrow.

11. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

22 years of this. I know when a Pitting is in the mail.

12. exmediahack

exmediahack Well-Known Member

Plus my Colorado State over 3.5 wins somehow should pay out. Can’t believe it after their lost to Colorado and Toledo. Home against UNLV next week to cover it.

MileHigh likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted