1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL Championship Game Running Thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Chef2, Jan 22, 2024.

1. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Moody is a Michigan plant.

2. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

Did it pop ten yards in the air and did he sprint under it, catch it in stride? I'm asking legitimately. I honestly don't know. I don't remember Mariota's.

3. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

Drew Bledsoe did it at Washington State.

4. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

MacGregor asked long ago "Why Sports?"

These Lions are why ... but more than that Dan Campbell played on the 0-16 team and is on the doorstep.

FileNotFound likes this.
  5. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

Just watched Mariota's. It came right back to him. Didn't have to run under it.

Watched Bledsoe's. That's closer. He had to drift back about three or four yards and then run in. But still didn't run under it after it went forward.

Still haven't seen one like Lamar's anywhere.

6. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Where did the Niners' defense go?

7. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

I'll take 1,000 shots of Taylor Swift over these forced Eminem lines.

FileNotFound likes this.
  8. BYH 2: Electric Boogaloo

BYH 2: Electric Boogaloo Well-Known Member

Well, I guess we're gonna find out if Brock Purdy is elite.

9. UNCGrad

UNCGrad Well-Known Member

Detroit is gonna have some helluva bumper music options if they keep this up.

Hermes likes this.
  10. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

I can't wait until a handful of ESPN analysts tomorrow tell us only process matters, results don't, and that we're just being meanies to Lamar Jackson and Kyle Shanahan.

11. exmediahack

exmediahack Well-Known Member

For the longest time, the Chiefs would play “dumb” football. Bad challenges. Lining up offsides at critical times. Dropping punts they should have just let bounce into the end zone. It was really the one element that was often why they lost. Mahomes and Hill were so damn good they could overcome the mistakes of their teammates.

They finally ran into a good team that raised the ability to play dumb football.

12. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

My kiddo has been battling a bug the last couple of days. Just woke up from his nap cranky. He really wants his feel good show. I’m not fighting him. I can’t watch this defense playing like the Cowboys.

Draft saved Draft deleted