1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL Survival League

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Vombatus, Sep 10, 2020.

1. BYH 2: Electric Boogaloo

BYH 2: Electric Boogaloo Well-Known Member

I was only kidding about keeping my second entry so you couldn't get a second one! :D (Good thing too since I had the Bengals w/my first pick)

2. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

If there was a week to pick the Chargers, this would be it. However, as bad as the Panthers are, it's on the road.

3. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

LOL I assumed as much.

4. BYH 2: Electric Boogaloo

Anyone having trouble accessing the ESPN site this week? I just got the notice to make my picks before 8 PM but can't click on any team.

5. BYH 2: Electric Boogaloo

Never mind! Just logged out and logged back in and it worked. Also @qtlaw, the Panthers are so bad I'm going w/the Chargers flying across the country and all. The Giants might be worse than the Panthers but strange shit happens in divisional games and they could steal a 12-6 OT win over Washington.

6. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I'm just glad you can pick against a team more than once. Panthers will take out a quarter of the league when they win their first game.

7. MTM

MTM Well-Known Member

Thanks for letting us have two entries. It allowed me to go two week’s before being eliminated. Thanks Ravens

8. Matt1735

Matt1735 Well-Known Member

20240915_153501.jpg

With Baltimore, Detroit, Jax, Dallas, and Indy, five of the top 8 picks lost. And Houston is no sure bet.

9. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I pick against my team the Raiders and they WIN - with just 26 rushing yards? Bizart !!
    The Saints crush the Cowboys?
    The Browns beat the Jags?

Thankfully still have the Eagles alive, but this is some weirdness. I might just have to pick against the Giants and Panthers the rest of the way and just keep the fingers crossed. The more we know the less we actually know.

10. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

It's obviously people that can affort to just light money on fire but how do you enter and just not make a pick

11. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

23 teams were picked and at least 11 lost

12. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Well ... at least this year I made it to week 2.

See you next year.

Draft saved Draft deleted