1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL Week 4 running thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Chi City 81, Oct 1, 2006.

1. That is great call.
    And LJB -- you mean Phil wasn't able to turn young Albert's life around?

2. Gutter

Gutter Well-Known Member

These Bears are scary good.

3. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

Yeah.

Closer to that 1985 team than one might think.

4. da man

da man Well-Known Member

Ahhh... Lieutnenant. There is just one thing ...

King didn't say Haynesworth should get a ``severe'' $25,000 fine. He said the league probably will fine him. He offered no opinion on whether on not that was just. He was reporting, not opining.

He also said Fisher told Parcells that if the league didn't deal with Haynesworth harshly enough, Fisher would take the matter into his hands.

Not that PK doesn't have his faults, but this wasn't one of them.

5. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

You need to read my post again and erase this one.

6. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Good freaking lord, the Bears look good tonight. I've only caught about one-third of the game, but what I've seen has been fantastic.

7. Claws for Concern

Claws for Concern Active Member

When will the Bears be the SI cover boys? I've already got the headline ... DA BEARS

8. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Man oh man, that was an ass-whipping. I got so bored of watching my Seahawks lick balls that I actually watched the end of Gladiator.
    I know the Bears defense is really good, but would the Seahawks have done better with Alexander?

9. pallister

pallister Guest

You missed a complete domination, Doc.

Grossman looked like an All-Pro again, the defense made Hasselbeck look like he was back in his Green Bay days, and the running game even got going.

10. pallister

pallister Guest

They certainly would have done better with SA, but I don't think it would have mattered. The Seahawks' D wasn't gonna stop Grossman and the Bears at home on this night.

11. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

If Grossman stays healthy (always a big if) the Bears are the best team in the NFC. Now, I realize that doesn't carry as much weight as it used to, but hopefully the Brian Greise supporters who were going bonkers during the preseason can eat a big fat shitburger and get off Grossman's ass.

12. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

Worst Seahawks have looked since getting drilled by Buffalo two years ago.

Draft saved Draft deleted