1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL Week 6 Thread: Arizona is where HOF RBs go to die

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Batman, Oct 10, 2017.

1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Bell is absolutely dominating early,but he still had to get in a little bit of stupid with his celebration after a three-yard touchdown run. Somebody still needs to explain to me why this wasn't the game plan last week, too. Steelers up, 9-3, but should be more. They have 114 yards on 21 plays to five yards on five plays for the Chiefs.

2. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

Bell is Kryptonite for the Chiefs.

3. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

Rodgers was angry with the Minnesota linebacker who hit him, but that was a legit hit.

Collarbone injuries are freaky because it's all about how your arm hits the ground. Had it happen to a buddy of mine in a men's league B-ball game, with very little contact. Stuck his arm out on reflex to cushion his fall, and we all heard the pop of his collarbone breaking. It's a sound you can't forget.

4. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

5. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Lucky for the Chiefs, Roethlisberger is bailing them out.

Correction: Brown is bailing them out. He blew the route to cause an interception and handed the Chiefs a field goal by not fielding a free kick. His mistakes and one red zone failure are keeping this close.

Bell is over 100 yards and the Steelers hold a 16-0 edge in first downs with 2:08 remaining in the half, but Pittsburgh's lead is only 12-3.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2017
  6. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Just great. Now we're going to get a bunch of Brett Favre coming out of retirement rumors.

7. exmediahack

exmediahack Well-Known Member

8. JC

JC Well-Known Member

You would have kicked?

9. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Oh, Ben.

10. Wow!!!!
    Antonio Brown amazing catch and run. Saved a game the Steelers had NO excuses to lose!

11. JC

JC Well-Known Member

That's Eli luck.

12. exmediahack

exmediahack Well-Known Member

Absolutely. In a game where points are ar a premium. 4th and 2 in extreme red zone.

Draft saved Draft deleted