1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL Week 7 -- I Goff at your Darnold

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Cosmo, Oct 16, 2024.

1. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

It’s been a bad week for the Niners

2. HappyCurmudgeon

HappyCurmudgeon Well-Known Member

But they'll still beat the Cowboys by 20 on Sunday.

3. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

4. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

David Tepper says hold my beer.

5. HappyCurmudgeon

Lamar putting on a show in Tampa. The Bucs are beginning to regress to the mean. Next week is going to be a big one for them hosting the Falcons.

6. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

This really turned into a womping by the Ravens. Had a shootout vibe for a lot of the first half.

7. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

And now we have offensive linemen wearing the marshmallow-esque Kazoo helmet.
    Gracious sakes.

8. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

So, who are the Jets going to fire or trade for this week? I was curious to see what Russell Wilson would do the first time he was tested by an NFL defense this season. I guess I will have to wait for next week to see him play against one.

I'm not much of a trash-talker, but you earned it. I assume you have been a Jets fan all your life. I can't imagine an adult choosing that team. You would think that all those years of losing would have taught you to do so gracefully, but instead, you had to pick a virtual fight with a Steelers fan to try to make yourself feel better. Did that help?

If you are stupid enough to believe that every team in the league doesn't have at least one guy as bad or worse than Roethlisberger, that's on you. I wasn't going to abandon my team just because they had a bad guy, but I'm also not going to lie about what a piece of shit he is the way Garrett lied either to everyone else or himself regarding Watson. I've made my very unpleasant thoughts regarding Roehtlisberger very clear over the years, so this is just you being a sad, bitter little fanboy whose team's hopes were crushed by the Steelers last night.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2024 at 10:49 PM
  9. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

10. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

He's a Jets fan. Some of them just can't help it. They need to tear others down to try to find some joy in the sport because their team doesn't bring them any. Most of the fan base isn't like that, but I've seen enough of his type to mock and move on.

11. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Whatever, no one cares, yada yada, but I'm about to lose in fantasy to someone who started Christian McCaffrey and the Dallas defense this week. Cripes. The Jets' D -3 points didn't help the cause.

PaperClip529 likes this.
  12. HappyCurmudgeon

A total Lamar Jackson showcase.

Draft saved Draft deleted