1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL Week 7 -- I Goff at your Darnold

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Cosmo, Oct 16, 2024.

1. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

I've found a renewed appreciation for Derrick Henry that has absolutely nothing to do with fantasy football.

Liut and BurnsWhenIPee like this.
  2. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Interesting to compare a couple of PED policies.
    MLB: 50 games of 162 (30.9% of a season)
    NFL: 2 games of 17 (11.8% of a season)

3. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

I want to see him get a ring. And I hate the Ratbirds.

Liut likes this.
  4. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

I hate those leagues. Make sure everyone in it actually wants to be in it. I’m in one where I think the commissioner uses it as bragging rights even though none of us have been in a room together in over 10 years. One guy was begging to be let out but his team remains so he started benching all his guys.

I told the same dude I want no part of his fantasy baseball league anymore. I don’t have time. But it remains. I checked in this past month. I got 5th out of 10 teams.

5. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

I was referring to your comments about Watson. Don’t stand on some sort of moral high ground about him and shrug off Ben’s behavior with the justification that every team has a bad guy. The only difference is that one of the players was productive and the other one isn’t.

6. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

7. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

You need to learn to let things go instead of constantly raising the stakes, such as they might be.

9. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I didn't shrug off Roethlisberer's behavior. I have spoken many times about him being a bad guy. I also don't buy his rehabilitated image. Still rooting for the team is not the same as supporting him or lying about what kind of person he is the way Garrett lied about Watson. I'm honest about the whole thing. Garrett is not. I'm sorry you are too busy being a whiny Jets fanboy who is angry at the Steelers to see the difference.

10. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I know how to do that when the situation warrants it. I mostly play nice these days, but sad little Jets fan didn't want to play nice.

jr/shotglass likes this.
  11. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

What does my being a Jets fan have anything to do with this? I’m not mad at the Steelers —they played a better game and deserved to win.

12. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

A real Jets fan is only ever mad at the Jets.

And himself.

Webster likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted