1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Podcast recommendations

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by three_bags_full, Feb 7, 2024.

1. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

Looks like Slate cancelled Hang Up and Listen. That was a must weekly podcast for me for many years.

2. Dyno

Dyno Well-Known Member

I just binged “Inconceivable Truth,” WYNC’s Matt Katz’s search for answers about his biological father. Really interesting.

Tighthead likes this.
  3. Tighthead

Tighthead Well-Known Member

Project Unabom about the Unabomber. In depth, all meat no filler.

Liut likes this.
  4. spikechiquet

spikechiquet Well-Known Member

I know you're a craft beer fan ... so feel free to check out my podcast (more slanted toward business stuff, but it's interviews with breweries): Brewer Magazine

three_bags_full likes this.
  5. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Heck yeah, I will

6. Patchen

Patchen Well-Known Member

Looking for a college football podcast.
    I loved the College Football Enquirer with Wetzel, Forde and Thamel. Great mix with Wetzel as the cranky one, Thamel as information guy who seemingly talks to every assistant coach in the nation and Forde as a little of both. Wetzel is still strong. Forde just seems shriller and angrier. Thamel is gone and Ross Dellenger isn't a good replacement. I'm sure he's well-sourced reporter, but on a podcast he isn't interesting. He often repeats what the other hosts say and offers mostly obvious takes about things like schedules and "their offense is struggling." I'd like more strong information from a national podcast.
    Suggestions?

Draft saved Draft deleted