1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

I forgot all about David Clarke
    I asked a friend from Wisconsin how Milwaukee, of all places, got a black cracker sheriff and he said: “Milwaukee is a strange town.”

Neutral Corner likes this.
  2. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

A guy told me this happened

"Lol I mean it’s totally normal to find thousands of votes at 3am, to kick out republican poll watchers, to board up windows so nobody can see what you’re doing."

Only problem is everything the guy said did not happen.

3. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

4. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

I have friends and acquaintances who have gone full crazy. It’s like they step into the boiling lobster pot inch by inch. I think that a number of the commentators know it is a goof but they still 1/2 believe.

5. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

6. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Now do all the things that never get voted on because Sen. Pepperoni Roll and Sen. Pixie Dust won’t lift a finger to override Prime Minister McConnell’s pocket veto.

Mngwa and Driftwood like this.
  7. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

Can't help you there.

8. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

9. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

10. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

11. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Biden didn't throw anyone. Unlike SPC, Biden didn't name names. So ... the moment they claim that they're under siege, they merely tell on themselves.

They're not smart enough to see this. I mean ... they're ignorant enough to believe that the Republicans on Capitol Hill actually want to act in a bipartisan manner.

Driftwood and HanSenSE like this.
  12. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

I guess now that he's no longer President it does not bring in as much money and he doesn't want to keep it until he's reinstated in August.

Draft saved Draft deleted