1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Don’t ask a question you don’t want answered.

Webster, TigerVols and OscarMadison like this.
  2. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

3. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Three hours of surveillance video from the Capitol tunnels just dropped. Want to see how bad it actually got? They start to set up to repel boarders around 40:30. They push the crowd back and reclaim the door about 1:19. No sound.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2021
  4. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Did they ever call in air support? Shoot, this was benghazi all over again.

5. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

It's the white-trashification of the entire culture led by the right wing screech machine in politics and the incessant oppositional defiant disorder throughout the rest of media. Watch Fox network teevee or sports, watch their movies. Everything is in your face attitude all the time.

Pretty much all Fox movies for 40 years are based on the assumption everything is a government conspiracy. Watch "independence Day" from 1995: it's built on the assumption the Area 51 rumors are all true as well as a bunch of other garden variety rumors: "you don't think they paid $10,000 for a toilet seat, do you?"

Now about Biden specifically, one of the big selling points when he was running was that he was going to be kinder and gentler and give us a break from having to agonize in terror every single night that we'd wake up to nuclear blasts some day because the psychopath president got pissed off bu something on the internet and started a nuclear war.

Another of the big selling points for Biden was supposed to be quiet competence. Instead of the Fatfuck administration steady diet of reality teevee bumbling incompetence and anti government firebombing, Biden was gonna bring in educated people, experienced people who knew what they were doing.

obviously if the government does quietly improve in efficiency, that validates all the reasons to vote for Biden.

So the right wing screech machine needs to create a whataboutism fantasy that Biden is as sick, stupid and ineffective as Fatfuck was, or worse.

It's all projection. Notice in the past month or so they came up with the bullshit of Biden showering with his daughter.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2021
  6. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

A reminder: TFG damn near ruined Santa for some kid when he visited NORAD's Santa tracker one Christmas. Emphasis on one.

garrow likes this.
  7. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

8. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

9. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I kind of think the go to response to anyone saying Let's Go Brandon, should be Let's Go Everybody.

10. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Do you fear what I fear?
    Said the right wing to the little man
    Do you see what I see?
    (Do you see what I see?)
    Way up in the sky, little scam
    Do you see what I see?
    (Do you see what I see?)
    A star, a star, busting every norm
    With a pile of Russian cash to keep him warm
    With a pile of Russian cash to keep him warm

11. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

The new meme on the digital sign at the trucker accessory place this morning was “Cleanup in Aisle 46.” Hell, at least there’s some creativity in that one.

12. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted