1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

However, big ups to Meghan for the reference to Fatfuck as Candace's "golden god."

That needs to be the fucking drumbeat to drown out the Brandon bullshit. "Golden god, golden god."

Although big swing and a miss for Meghan missing the chance to point out the incongruity of a bright pretty young Black woman developing an oral fixation on a 400 pound 72 year old fat smelly white man. Can't she do better?

OscarMadison likes this.
  2. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

3. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Not sure I care for the format on that thing.

4. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

5. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

The country is broken because both sides are allowing it to be; the minute the 75 percent of Americans who don't buy into the general assholishness of all things Republican, and they stand up and say enough's enough we're no longer going to click links on stories about your sophomoric whining on every. single. thing., then we'll be able to move on and get some actually healing underway. Until then, assholes like the Oregon dad will go from unknown to martyr in 24 hours, and meanwhile thousands will be hospitalized by a pandemic that could have been nearly resolved by now.

6. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

I'd submit that so long as the problem lies with "all things" exclusive to one political party, not much is changing...regardless of what side you're on.

7. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

Only one of our two political parties tried to overthrow the government this year.

Maybe let's concentrate on that.

Webster, swingline, HanSenSE and 9 others like this.
  8. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

"illegally" overthow.

Impeachments I and II were "legal" overthrow attempts. :)

9. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

the depth of conservative humor, saying "let's go Brandon" to an old man on Christmas Eve

while other people are out doing normal Christmas things

way to go, Schmeck. You're totally not a loser.

10. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

I literally am a professional in explaining how the 1st Amendment works. Really, I am. I took a test and everything. I have papers to prove it.
    I should go on a speaking tour to these assholes and rake in some cash.
    Of course, they won't believe a word I say because I use facts and examples.
    But then again, they has to buy tickets in advance, so I don't care if they believe me. No refunds.

11. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

Removal from office would have resulted in the Vice President becoming President.

That's not overthrowing anything..

bigpern23 and Webster like this.
  12. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted