1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

AOC's telling the truth about how she felt. It's how she felt. I happen to believe her that's how she felt but no one save God could say she didn't feel what she says she felt. The. End.

Elliotte Friedman and TigerVols like this.
  2. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Smartmatic demanded a retraction sometime in December. And I think the networks went along with it, although perhaps not the Hannities, Bartiromos and Dobbses.

Seems it might be tough to win that suit, however, if the networks acceded to your initial demand. But maybe continuing to employ those people is evidence you didn't seriously comply with the demand.

3. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

Do you think she might be lying about where she was and if she was in danger?

4. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Woo boy.

TowelWaver likes this.
  5. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

8.5 at worst.

6. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

In the early 90s, Dear Abby or Ann Landers (can’t recall which) was doing letters from people about how they met their significant other. A lot of them were romantic stories during WWII, or meeting at church, etc.

But one couple decided it was important to say they met when they were both stealing from a Korean grocery story during the Rodney King riots. Abby/Ann replied with a snarky “what a crazy story. Here I am, suggesting people go to church or join clubs and you two meet while committing crimes.”

HanSenSE likes this.
  7. Splendid Splinter

Splendid Splinter Well-Known Member

8. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

This reminds me of an old shop. They essentially demanded 40 hour work weeks since we had a cut day built into the schedule is mostly achievable

But mileage was something else. Had to be odometer starts and finishes, what day with destination and any side loops.

What occurred to me was if I ever to DoL with a wage and hour complaint I would win because the mileage report would show numbers that didn’t reflect my time sheet.

I also learned you can claim mileage even if someone else drives your car and if you drive someone else’s car on assignment. Like, say, your wife’s.

9. OscarMadison

OscarMadison Well-Known Member

Did research on Africanist religious survivals in Memphis. It's apples and oranges wrt the RC. Going back to doodling badly on Painter until someone loses their composure and I get to step in as professional headpatter.

10. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

IIRC Ann Landers also had no clue that “delivering of the gifts” during Catholic mass was the bringing of the wine and host to the priest. She thought motherfuckers were coming to church with toasters and woks.

11. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

What's this "request" shit?

OscarMadison likes this.
  12. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

H.72 to remove MGT. The GOP really has rebranded as the GQP.

[​IMG]

Draft saved Draft deleted