1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Smartmatic.

2. Fred siegle

Fred siegle Well-Known Member

Stratomatic! The greatest game ever invented. Spent a lot of time, but we used the advanced lefty/righty splits on the other side.
    I used to add up all the on-base chances using the dice probability 1 point for a 1 or 12, 2 for a 3 or 11, all the way up to 6 points for a 7) didn’t include the possibilities of the plus plus ground balls. I eventually started giving bonus points for extra base hits. Anyway, by the first method cleon was a solid 54 points. The back of the card, for some players, could get into the 70s vs. lefty or righty.
    my friends and I would draft all-star teams and play a schedule. I had some people I had to have: joe morgan, Carlton Fisk, I think joe rudi had a great card one year ...

garrow likes this.
  3. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Trump said the election was rigged, but did he specifically said that company was at fault? I think they are pounding guys like Lou Dobbs and the lawyers because they used the company's name. I was think about why Tucker Carlson wasn't also named and I wonder if that is the reason.

4. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

5. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

Sounds evil.

6. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Why would Mexico let a fat white violent felon in their country?

7. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

If theres a Hell, these idiots will be forced to perform 96 on each other for eternty.

_92404018_trump1_getty.jpg

8. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

9. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Oooo Ooo I know!

[​IMG]

Smallpotatoes likes this.
  10. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

I don't recall Trump mentioning Smartmatic, but he absolutely hammered Dominion.

Donald Trump Speech on Election Fraud Claims Transcript December 2 - Rev

heyabbott and Spartan Squad like this.
  11. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Yeah, but we're talking about Trump Republicans here.

Smallpotatoes and heyabbott like this.
  12. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Pretty sure the contract was signed in 2019 - well before Biden finished out of the money in Iowa and NH and then won SC. And it isn't like Don Jr. didn't write a book after Trump was elected. Michelle Obama's brother also wrote a book after Obama was elected. What gets sketchy is when books are purchased in bulk by political orgs to either boost sales (get on the best seller list) or curry favor with the author.

Smallpotatoes likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted