1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

Last edited: May 11, 2022
  2. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

There are two major factories for formula, and one of them got shut down. Instant shortage. These factories also make a number of highly specialized formulas for those with certain diseases or nutritional abnormalities, and they are even worse off than a typical family with a baby.

cyclingwriter2 likes this.
  3. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

My daughter had really bad reflux when she was an infant. So bad we needed to use soy-based formula, which isn’t nearly as widely stocked as the regular stuff.

Sometimes I’d stop at four or five different places and not find any, forcing us to use the dairy-based stuff and pray that her reflux wasn’t too bad.

I can’t even imagine going completely without. It’s not like there are *any* alternatives.

4. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

Exactly.

Terrible, frightening circumstance.

Hope she's well.

OscarMadison likes this.
  5. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

“There is a ton of bad blood. For Tillis, this is personal,” the gop way. Also, “He believes that there are new rules of politics in the Trump era and you don’t have to kiss anybody’s ring in the established party.” I was told that only democrats do this.

6. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

I realize everyone can't breastfeed...HAVING SAID THAT...it is never a bad time to encourage breastfeeding. Over time it has been in favor and out of favor...GENERALLY SPEAKING...it is the best way to go.

7. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

8. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

dixiehack likes this.
  9. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Substitute Christianity for Islam and I’ll contribute to her campaign.

10. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

Of course.

But as you point out, not always an option.

11. bumpy mcgee

bumpy mcgee Well-Known Member

Fed is best.

Mngwa likes this.
  12. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted