1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Mngwa

Mngwa Well-Known Member

I did some weird internet writing for, five years ago through ebyline. Some of it was for eBay and some food Newsmax. I did not use my name on the latter.

2. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

It's perfectly normal for a new President to ask US Attorney's he didn't appoint to step down - not a big deal at all.

And as for Greg Kelly - it's always amazed me how a cable news host can suddenly do a personality transplant depending on what channel is signing their checks. The majority of the hosts are just reading off of a prompter and repeating the questions a producer gives them ahead of an interview. Though Lou Dobbs and Gregg Jarrett seemed to go off the deep end hard when they joined Fox.

3. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Lou Dobbs already was off the deep end by the time he left CNN. Something in him snapped after 9/11.

Good call by Biden in keeping on Durham and the US attorney for Delaware. It allows him to shoot down claims of bias.

4. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

Congress or whoever needs to quit moving the goalpost on the next stimulus. Yes, I get the Republicans want it cut, but part of the campaign was a promise of rounding it up by $1400.

OscarMadison likes this.
  5. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Here's a good overview on what's happening with the Kyle Rittenhouse case.

6. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

it'd be easy to keep track of his location if he was locked in a 6 x 6 concrete cell.

7. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

09A6F127-C05B-404A-A77B-25EFD794BBFB.jpeg

OscarMadison likes this.
  8. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I just want to see his cash bail revoked.

OscarMadison and heyabbott like this.
  9. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

10. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

11. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

So Maria Bartiromo is still employed?

12. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

It's rich that DINO Claire is lecturing Congress about its moral duty to convict Trump. That prevaricating bitch can fuck right off of my TV.

Draft saved Draft deleted