1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Bad sign for Castor when people who are hearing it in the background say it's incoherent.

2. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

So this guy wants Trump’s case to go through the DoJ?
    Fine by me

Neutral Corner likes this.
  3. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

4. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

Is Schoen going on a filibuster jag? I expect to hear the recipe of his wife's *world famous* pecan pie and instructions for tearing down a 1976 big block 454.

5. FileNotFound

FileNotFound Well-Known Member

These guys could get up and talk for an hour in Charlie-Brown-teacher-voice and they’re not going to get 17 Republicans to convict. Doesn’t matter. He might as well tell us how to tear down a big block 454, because some of us might find that to actually be useful.

6. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

He just went on a tangent about the word shall
    The same word Trump ignored when it came to his tax returns

7. OscarMadison

OscarMadison Well-Known Member

Oh, lord. That woman. Her smug little "Ah'm GOOD GIRL!" grin reminds me of those token Good Girls who were dumb as boxes of hair and insisted on putting their armor on for The Lord and participating in citywide debates. Other students would mop the floor with them and then some bovine creature who probably got tenure from Andrew Johnson's Regents Office would moo that she was "jus' preshuss!" and we were "awl jus' MEEEEEN n' jellus cawse she's so purty n' we'd awl see our comeuppance 'roun' prawm tahme!" They always had that smug look while they were being stroked in the middle critiques for a...a...yes it was a debate competition. A state capital with two law schools in its limits and this was what our debates were like. Now I remember why I used to lie in high school about where I was born. Lubbock seemed so much less embarrassing.

We used to call it "ambient Protestantism" at Quilts n' Haints U.

8. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

D32E8021-0DBE-48FA-BD61-AE572E3FE987.jpeg WTF is it with these guys and a simple drink of water?!?!

Slacker and garrow like this.
  9. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

10. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Apparently you're an anti-Semite for pointing it out. /GOPTwitterz

11. OscarMadison

OscarMadison Well-Known Member

12. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

Yes, I worry about how that will end, but love is love. At least somebody is happy in all of this shitscape.

wicked, Inky_Wretch and OscarMadison like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted