1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

Del Rio is unfortunately in my age bracket and shows definite sites of CTE; I just saw again video stills from 1/6 and that was treason, plain and simple.

Pearl is an opportunist and a salesperson. Gas Price surge is caused by Ukraine war and world instability, not govt energy policy. Idiot.

But I’ve got to admit that inflation is caused in part, major part, by increased money into economy by govt, so he’s kinda right there. BUT everyone needs to remember “what would our economy have looked like IF the PPPand other funds weren’t pumped into the economy?” There might have been serious fundamental economic issues and the resulting social ills.

Smallpotatoes and Hermes like this.
  2. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

Gohmert and Cawthorn will both be yesterday's news on the first Monday of 2023. Hopefully there will be more.

3. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

4. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

HanSenSE likes this.
  5. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

There was a point when the government was giving me $600 a week while I was working 34 hours a week that I was thinking, “Maybe cool it on the printing presses?” but I agree with everything you said.

6. FileNotFound

FileNotFound Well-Known Member

7. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

8. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

Matt Gaetz's No. 1 constituent from Destin.

Florida Man.

9. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

So overrunning armed federal officers and injuring them is a “peaceful dustup”?? With one dead protester from a gunshot no less.

Smallpotatoes likes this.
  10. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

11. Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge Well-Known Member

You could argue that the 2008 Obama stimulus wasn’t big enough and the Covid bailout was too big, but it’s better than letting the entire economy go down in flames.

Liut, Smallpotatoes and Hermes like this.
  12. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Not according to MAGGAT Nation.

Draft saved Draft deleted