1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Woody Long

Woody Long Well-Known Member

He was credibly accused, but not charged, in a rape investigation shortly after leaving Fox5 in 2012. He's since gone deeper and deeper into the right wing craziness each year since, almost as if the experience radicalized him and he really, truly believes the shit that comes out of his mouth.

2. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

I don't see any indication that his account has gone private.

3. Liut

Liut Well-Known Member

4. Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge Well-Known Member

Grant Stinchfield used to be an investigative reporter for a local NBC station. He’s now gone full loony at Newsmax.

5. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Chuck Todd just invited Don Young as a guest.

All you need to know about most of the media.

6. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

7. Mngwa

Mngwa Well-Known Member

I guess I got blocked. Not sure I ever interacted with him except to like tweets. I suspect I will lose no sleep.

OscarMadison and Neutral Corner like this.
  8. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Fulton County DA says she'll decide by June 30 whether to charge Fat Orange Hitler.

So, that's a big NO. LOL

Democrats can't hit their ass with both hands.

OscarMadison, TigerVols and heyabbott like this.
  9. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

I think Biden has to run or it will MUST be Harris. Harris for the same reason Hillary was anointed in 2016. Harris will get crushed by almost any republican. And let’s be honest, Hillary lost. To Trump. Even if Russia found a way to get trump over the top in Wisconsin and Pa. , it’s shouldn’t have been close. I don’t particularly care if Kamala would be great, she can’t win and this country can’t be this country if trump wins

Senator Murphy from Conn has my vote.

cyclingwriter2 likes this.
  10. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

Yes, Yes and Yes
    PBS too

Liut likes this.
  11. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Briefly dated the producer of the morning show and she said he’s the biggest fucking asshole who ever lived.

Woody Long likes this.
  12. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

To win the midterms, the Democrats need to answer the GQC's replies with the facts, on everything from gas prices to baby formula. Better yet, when the GQC starts blaming Biden, they need to lay out their plans and challenge the GQC to show their cards. I hope they're capable of doing this.

Draft saved Draft deleted