1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

When I was traveling abroad I always thought I could be an expatriate
    Now that I’m retired and living in my dream condo I don’t want to pull up stakes
    Plus Europe is a bit more fucked up now than it was 15-20 years ago
    I’m sitting tight

OscarMadison likes this.
  2. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

3. Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge Well-Known Member

She’s gotta read the room. That’s a bad call.

4. Mngwa

Mngwa Well-Known Member

I recruit you to go ask young women to live in red states where they have no rights.

5. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

I am not knocking your life choice at all. I didn't know what it was, so how could I? But there's no way people are going to leave a place they like for a new one they might not just for politics.

6. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Hell, DOJ can just issue a statement thanking President Trump for his cooperation.

lakefront likes this.
  7. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Some will, I guarantee it. The problem is that many of the worst affected can't afford to, and as you say, the majority won't be angry enough to leave, so they'll just stay and get screwed over.

I'm a little blue dot in a bright red state. I talk far more than I put in work, but in anything state or national we get swamped by the red hat wearing masses.

OscarMadison likes this.
  8. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

There are some true examples of humanity who have been trying to do something to this effect in Missouri. The "not only will we go after and prosecute you for doing this in the state, but we will try and do the same if you live here and do so elsewhere."

Proving that cruelty knows no boundaries.

OscarMadison likes this.
  9. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

I’m calling for Freedom Riders or the Peace Corps, essentially. Two years of a 21-year old’s life. Someone who has not set up a life.

We’

10. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Disagree only slightly.

The GOP considers her a highly useful tool. As in "she gets played like a Stradivarius."

Save us your concern, Susan. You got played. Worse, how many of us KNEW they were lying and wouldn't have even been stupid enough to believe what they were shoveling?

OscarMadison likes this.
  11. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

How often do you thank them for their service? I'd thank them every day.

12. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

That is just so incredibly stupid.

His response: "I did nothing wrong," or "I'm not a rat." His popularity goes up.

[​IMG]

Draft saved Draft deleted