1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

I wish someone would make a buoy out of his fat ass.
    Red right return.
    Orange ordinary obese

2. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

But not a cult

3. cyclingwriter2

cyclingwriter2 Well-Known Member

So, I know some of the people involved in this through a coworker and a random business trip where I found myself at dinner with the Rallis couple in Austin a few years back.

https://www.fitsnews.com/2022/07/07/timmons-affair-husband-of-alleged-mistress-sounds-off/

from what I’ve learned this is the tip of the iceberg coming for William Timmons, an SC congressman and trump supporter. Some future highlights:

— this broke when Timmons wife intercepted a text from the other woman complaining “why does your wife get to spend your birthday without and i don’t.”
    — the stepfather of the wife is a former Clemson linebacker with deep pockets.
    — the mistresses’ husband is absolute bonkers, and is alleging that Timmons was the reason he was arrested and put on house arrest for six months. If true, that could be the downfall for Timmons. He also alleges that Timmons used his power to slow roll the case.
    — it’s been alleged in the past that Timmons dropped out of the naval academy over some sexual extracurricular activities.

4. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Miserable Trunts.

5. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

The dumb-off between Sarah and SPC must have an all-time train wreck quality to it ...

No, Sarah ... Bristol was living the high life and she did it to herself. No "fake news" media. The media didn't cause Bristol's pregnancy. The media didn't cause you to run around NYC and act like you didn't have a care in the world after you tested positive for COVID. You and your family did it to yourself. The media just busted you on it. Too bad. While it would be wise if we told her not to be so stupid next time, is she smart enough to understand the message?

6. Sam Mills 51

I thought we were trying to improve the environmental pollution situation ...

Driftwood likes this.
  7. Sam Mills 51

Um ... takes one to know one? One of the few times he would actually using some semblance of expertise.

8. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Stripping on command

9. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Saw a commercial for this today. We're talking real presidential material here!
    relaxium-good-night-sleep-featuring-mike-huckabee-small-8.jpg

10. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

11. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Fat Orange Hitler -- Your trunt of trunts.

12. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

Gas prices have dropped for 24 days in a row. The funny digit "3" has reappeared locally.

Draft saved Draft deleted