1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

She should love Christmas - her settled-upon annuity probably kicks in a week later for her agreement to jump in the hay with a razorback, for life.

I haven't heard much from Eric Trump - it's always a bit of a concern when that yammering, booger-eating putz is silent. He's sort of the medulla oblongata of the family.

OscarMadison likes this.
  2. OscarMadison

OscarMadison Well-Known Member

It should be noted that Melania blames everyone but herself for her lack of attention.

3. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

And then they complain about why the libruhl media is ignoring this hugely important story about Hunter Biden because they’re wasting time reporting on some piddly thing like a coronavirus vaccine.

4. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

As bad as Fox is it never ignored news like this before

5. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

Another person familiar with her daily routine confirms Trump's affinity for the private club's spa facilities, noting it is not unusual for her to spend several hours a day there, enjoying the benefits at her disposal, often going twice in a 24-hour period, for massages, nail care, facial treatments or other items on the menu.

Like the pool boy or tennis pro?

HanSenSE, lakefront and heyabbott like this.
  6. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Around 9/11 I worked overnights and would come home and flip around the news channels before going to bed.

I remember watching F&F a few weeks afterward and they were showing images of ground zero and saying the U.S. was going to get hit by 1,000 dirty bombs tomorrow and possibly a few “homicide” bombers. I turned it off. Didn’t need to listen to fear mongering every day.

HanSenSE likes this.
  7. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

8. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

Somebody asked me exactly what words Trump said incited the riot.

Which is not a fair question.

I told him he heard what I heard and if he didnt think it was incitement he was willfully ignorant.

He called me lazy for not pointing out the exact quotes. I'm not lazy. I just have no patience with that shit.

The bar for incitement is not that high.

9. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Yeah I don’t care who Melania is or isn’t screwing either. Doing the nasty with your non-spouse is Exhibit A in the IOKIYAR playbook, and you will die a cold, fruitless death waiting for any politically active evangelical types to turn on the GOP over this. They vote for the politician that will piss off the people they hate - full stop.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2021
  10. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

The craziest thing was Fox News had the best straight newscast of the three cable networks with Shep Smith.

(Edit: That was not a joke about his sexuality. I swear. He put together a really good newscast there.)

Last edited: Feb 12, 2021
  11. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

like I said, the perfect couple. Two losers yet nothing is ever their fault.

lakefront and OscarMadison like this.
  12. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

I sort of agree.

It's not that high for the president. He's the president. Power is inferred. Words carry.

It is very high for most regular people in the world. To me, that's an important distinction.

bigpern23, lakefront, Liut and 2 others like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted