1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

You can call this a record but when I bought my condo in 1994 the interest rate was 8.75 percent
    Three refinances got it down to 5.5 percent and despite being on strike for three years I paid it off in 17 years
    Smartest thing I did was instead of getting $$$ I had my bank chop off years
    Now get off my lawn!!!

wicked, garrow and dixiehack like this.
  2. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

To the extent they have done anything sympathetic to QAnon, I honestly have never even seen any of it. They have done some political stuff that I have seen that sounds like they are transparently on Vladimir Putin's payroll. The guy who started the site tried to remain anonymous, but he is Bulgarian and seems to have Russian oligarch sympathies. But anything "opinion" or "politics" oriented I skip.

When it comes to macro, Fedspeak, and (especially) credit and finance, they know what they are talking about. That guy had an investment banking background and it's obvious he is extremely bright. Like off-the-charts bright. They are hooked in pretty well with a lot of trading desks and I occasionally see things from them that are way ahead of the game.

3. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

4. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

I reckon not many of those mentions were negative in nature

5. Justin_Rice

Justin_Rice Well-Known Member

The liberals at Fox News are obsessed!

HanSenSE and garrow like this.
  6. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

After the destruction wrought by fukchead GQP, I'll look forward to those trunts getting their heads shaved in the streets.

7. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

8. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

9. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

Every time you think Doocy can't get any dumber, he always tops himself.

HanSenSE likes this.
  10. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

These individuals can't be reasoned with. I am bewildered that anyone still tries.
    There is no bigger waste of time you could commit to, than that.

cyclingwriter2 and wicked like this.
  11. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

He’s not that smart. He got banned by FINRA for an insider trading deal that scored less than $800. Cost him a gig with Wexford Capital.

Woody Long likes this.
  12. Woody Long

Woody Long Well-Known Member

Inky is on the money here.

ZeroHedge is almost certainly a Russian propaganda operation. Think about what their goals are and you'll notice that their "analysis" and "coverage" always seems to conveniently support those goals.

Spreading "analysis" that the economy is for shit and the unemployment numbers are faked fits that modus operandi. When one party is in power, the numbers are to be believed, when the other party is in power, they're fake. They spread the Hunter Biden bullshit. They spread propaganda about Russia's war on Ukraine.

Believe that shit if you want but it only impeaches your credibility when you cite it.

Draft saved Draft deleted