1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

upload_2022-8-16_22-25-16.gif

2. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

Cheney lost in Wyo primary, no surprise there. So now they've gone from someone who was once the # 3-ranked Republican in the house to a low-rate, election-denying, fake-tanned Boebert/Greene imitator who doesn't know Sundance from second base and who won't be taken seriously by anyone in the House except the lunatic right-wing fringe.

I guess living in a fantasy world and spreading election lies have become "traditional Wyoming values."

3. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

4. sgreenwell

sgreenwell Well-Known Member

Donald "Duck" Dunn! What a pull!

5. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

I realize I ain’t fancy, but I had to google “crudité” tonight.

Why can’t y’all just say “deli veggie plate with ranch dip” like normal people?

6. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

It was about time damned Donald "Duck" Dunn made this thread.

7. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Blame Dr. Oz!!!

OscarMadison likes this.
  8. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

I know we've talked about this before, but any chance Cheney runs in the general as an indie? Or does she roll the dice for 2024?

9. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

Too bad Mike Lee is up for re-election this year. Otherwise Cheney could've moved to Utah and run against him.

10. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

She's got the cash. Murkowski did it in 2010 and won. She got smoked by 30. In Wyoming. Hageman would win by 20 instead of 45.

At this point, she has no traction in a GOP run in 2024. Unless she pulls a Perot-esque run to siphon things from Trump, if he runs.

11. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

Lot of money to spend to set yourself up for a savage asskicking.

I mean, as a Democrat I respect her willingness to stand up to the Trump nuts... but I'm sure as hell not about to vote for her.

12. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

She's almost certainly better off politically by laying low, fundraising quietly and letting the Trump fever run its course.

Neutral Corner likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted