1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

2. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

The Clooney documentary is coming out in September(?). I suppose if everyone said what a nice guy he was, they would not go forward with it so hopefully the have found lots of solid, factual testimony.

3. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Fuck them.

4. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Webster likes this.
  5. Mngwa

Mngwa Well-Known Member

Rising fascism

lakefront likes this.
  6. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

7. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Yeah. Don’t cover it then. Don’t even mention Vance’s name other than boilerplate “Vance is on the ballot” stuff.

Let them only have their own stenographers giving out their propaganda to only their followers. No need to give them mainstream coverage if they demand to control that coverage.

8. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

I totally agree. I also hope that the outlets that do go ahead and fuck 'em tell their readers that it is only because of the hoops they're being asked to jump through. Because I don't know if you can expect Joe Blow to understand it without an explanation.

9. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

As pathetic as Herschel Walker and Dr. Oz are, nothing would warm my heart more than to see phony-ass J.D. Vance get the smirk wiped off his face by the voters.

10. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

11. Machine Head

Machine Head Well-Known Member

Jared's book got a rave review:

12. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Well, since we talk about every other quack in that party, he should fit right in.

Draft saved Draft deleted